Professional English in Use. Law Brown, Rice
Автор: Brown Gillian D., Rice Sally
Издательство: Cambridge, 2009 г.
- Ответственный редактор: Мрыль Корней Витальевич
- Дизайн: Рокасуев Павел Артемьевич
- Корректор: Футоран Лазарь Игнатович
- Объем: 586
- Формат: txt, fb2, pdf
Описание "Professional English in Use. Law"
"Professional English in Use: Law" contains 45 units covering a wide variety of legal vocabulary. Topics include corporate and commercial law, liability, real property law, employment law, information technology, contract law, and intellectual property. The book also introduces general legal vocabulary related to legal systems and legal professions, as well as the functional language lawyers need in their daily working lives.
Primarily designed as a self-study reference and practice book, "Professional English in Use: Law" can also be used for classroom work and one-to-one lessons and is suitable for upper-intermediate to advanced students (B2-C1). "Professional English in Use: Law" has been developed using authentic legal contexts, texts, and documents.
- 45 easy-to-use units: vocabulary items are presented and explained in context on left-hand pages with a range of practice exercises on right-hand pages.
- A focus on key legal terms expands learners' vocabulary and functional language gives learners the confidence and ability to use English in a legal environment.
- "Over to you" sections allow learners to apply the vocabulary they have learned in the unit to their own law studies and working lives.
- Includes a comprehensive, learner-friendly answer key and index.
"Professional English in Use: Law" is an ideal companion for learners preparing for the new Cambridge International Legal English Certificate (ILEC), covering key vocabulary and topics from the exam.
Читать книгу онлайн Professional English in Use. Law Brown, Rice.